Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cough That Taste Like Blood

If I could would sign for Ajax ... Testing




Photo Ansdersen (Andersen)


I go to a supermarket at about 10 at night. I bought some things pantry minimum after leaving work and go through the parking lot to the bus route that goes to my home. Then I discover burly man holding a "Ak-47 ." Although their presence intimidates me, I note with caution that the subject is in front of a gray car with no license plates and tinted windows. It is a car that could bring the same James Bond.

type I cross in front of his eyes on the ground, feigning a German peace and quiet of a pensioner who wanders into a town of Bavaria . Despair and anguish that must feel those fellow Mexicans who live in places where such weapons and those vehicles are more common because of drug trafficking and crime. Despair because in Mexico, the difference between a dangerous drug dealer and a policeman is negligible. And anxiety because you're completely unprotected at the situation.

The man with the AK-47 bullets could flood my quietly in that parking lot without having any legal or moral consequence. The police would do nothing and only cause the natural discomfort of those who have to clean up the mess that my guts or whatever it was left on the asphalt.

The bus to my house and looked in the background, waiting with their light-weary passengers like me. And then I hear voices. Slammed the door and start the vehicle. And my way to the bus stop is illuminated by the lights of that car over my head crosses a concert squeaky wheels and then fade into the night somewhere.

already on the bus while the driver and I hope some other passengers, I reflect on the fragility that we suffer from those who live in Mexico now and when the bus driver finally starts, guess I'm a football star and who signed for Ajax to go from here ...


If I could sign for Ajax ... photo Ajax (AFC Ajax, 2009)


Sources
photos

AFC Ajax. (June 14, 2009). Retrieved on June 2, 2010, in http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-09-manager-mode/655526-fc-ajax-7.html

Andersen, C. (Nd). Tumblr. (Andi_B, Editor) Retrieved June 2, 2010, in http://andi-b.tumblr.com/post/247275181/ak47-starry-starry-night-via-chris-andersen

0 comments:

Post a Comment