Thursday, June 17, 2010

Central Disc Osteophytes

Hope is where the spiders make their



came this morning to go to work and I noticed that several other people traveling with me on the bus were wearing green jerseys of the national team football. At the corner of a street, a woman had set up a street vendor with the green jersey of the team and in my workplace I pass girls, ladies, seniors, ladies, children wear the shirt.

In my heart, I want you to win Mexico, and all these people have a reason for happiness ... I myself have a reason to rejoice today at least, because the Mexican reality, to many compatriots, it is very hard, and sporting success, a victory, it was ephemeral, it could lift the spirits ... for now ... at least for today .

But I realize that these successes, these hopes that I see in the faces of people who feel in my chest, have no basis in reality:

The Mexican team is made up of players who do not play holders in their European teams. The players are distracted by ads and television interviews for governing Mexico and Mexico has never won in France, whose players hold of the top teams in Europe.


Since I got to see my first World Cup on television, the national team has disappointed her fans. But every time you play, we all turn to hope. Convinced that perhaps today, all dreams come true. But it just shows us that there is no reason for that hope: the Mexican league is very mediocre, the team owners do not invest in your business to improve and the same fans do not demand higher quality.


A few hours you start the game against France, however, I hope ... maybe luck, maybe the mistake the referee, perhaps something ... because in any case, enthusiasm has not died no one and because, win or lose tomorrow, drug violence, government corruption and poverty will still be there, "where the spiders make their nests" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment